How to Check Telenor Number
Hi guys, today I am going to share with you three method that is useful for How to check Telenor number without balance. Using these methods you can easily get you Telenor sim number. I hope you will like our this method and you will share it with friends.
Sometimes we get forget our Telenor Sim Number, but now you don’t need to disappoint because we are gonna share with you some method and tips. If you are in search of Telenor sim number check code then you are at the right site. Please also read our latest post for more information and many other tricks that we shared on our site.
In the previous post, we discuss on the Zong New Sim Offer but now in this post, you will get information on how to check Telenor number.
Telenor Number Check Code
Below we discuss three methods that you can use to get your forget Telenor Sim Number.
- 1st Method: In this method, you need to send a message to the special number to get Telenor sim number. But one thing charges may be applied to this method.
Send a Blank/Empty message to the 7421. You will get a message your sim number within few minutes.
- 2nd Method: If you did not like above 1st method then you can use this method to get you Telenor Sim Number without balance.
Dial *8888# and you will get Your SIM Number on your Mobile Screen without any charges.
if this one code is not working on your Sim than try this one code. Dial *101#.
- 3rd method: The third one method is about the Send a call me request. This feature is avail on some networks in Pakistan. We will need an active phone number.
*345*8# and Select option 1 and Enter an active phone number where you will get the message of the request of Call me. In this message, you will see you Number.
Smart Tips: If you want Telenor Sim Number easily then Simply Recharge 100 rupees Card on your unknown mobile number and then Call or message on another active number. And then you will get you Telenor number on another mobile.
Terms & Condition:
There are terms & condition apply to this method
- You Sim Must be in Active Status. If your sim is Inactive these above methods will not work.
- If you want to know inactive sim then Kindly Enter SIM Back number starting with 0600 to 345. You will get information about your inactive sim.
- These codes can be changed by the Telenor company at any time.
- Call Telenor Helpline center for more information
If you like our this post of How to check Telenor sim number. Then kindly share it with friends. If you have any question about these methods or any problem in checking the Telenor Sim Number then kindly comment below we will help you.